- Shackle diameter: 12 mm
- Shackle clearance width: 20 mm
- Shackle clearance height: 17 mm (* max. hasp’s eye thickness).
- Superalloy Housing
- Height x width x thickness: 95 x 105 x 35mm
- Anti-drill keyhole protection thickness: 5 mm
- Weight: 1,8 kg
- Superior key copy protection. Key duplicates only made in factories.
- The world’s 1st 3D metal printed key which hides its security features inside.
Instructions of use
For a proper security performance, the padlock should be mounted ensuring that the shackle is shrouded from a potential cutting attack. For example, by using a safety hasp with a width of 15-18mm, a hardened alloy chain with a 14mm diameter with two links passed through the shackle or a 18mm diameter chain with one link passed through the shackle.
For a good maintenance of the padlock the movable parts should be lubricated with a suitable lubricant (e.g. WD40) twice a year.